Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A week off

I had the week off last week for Fall Break. I love that about my school. They took away some of the other holidays- like labor day- and put them all into one week. So instead of random three day weekends we have a week off mid semester in the fall.

So needed. So wonderful. I spent two days up in Bellingham, WA visiting my best friend!



We've matured so much over the past few years. We spent the days together playing quidditch, watching the Lion King, and going to book stores! Nerd best friends for life.

I had a wonderful lunch with my oldest brother on Tuesday. We're trying to make it a once a month event- it's nice to catch up!

Worked. Decorated and sold a bajillion Halloween cupcakes! Anyone need cupcakes for some sort of party? I should just start a business!

Spent some much needed time with my family! I think that's the most consecutive days I've seen them for since I started school.

Went to the Holt Auction, which was incredibly fun and they raised an amazing amount of money for North Korea!



Squeezed in a trip to the pumpkin patch with my family and got some adorable pictures:











And of course spent a couple evenings with my boyfriend:



Survived my first set of midterms. Schools back in full swing now, and winter is approaching. Next week we're forecasting for next semester.. hopefully no 8 AM classes?

That'd be nice.

No comments: