Thursday, October 15, 2009

Going Crazy

I strongly dislike school. -.-

I loved it back in the days of elementary school. I hate it now in the days of two hours of homework a night highschool. Combined with two hours of soccer practice. Plus dinner squeezed in there somewhere.

So my current schedule??

6:30-Wake up
7:45- Leave for school
8:30- School starts
3:30- School's released
4:00- Soccer practice beings
6:15- Soccer ends
7:00- Dinner and shower
8:00- Homework

And then bed whenever the latter is finished. Gah! It's a pile up! The class currently killing me is AP Language. It's a college level writing course that you think you're plenty prepared for until you take it.

Lets just say average scores in this class currently should be a 3 (The highest you can get is a 9).

A 3 is a D.

I'm currently holding onto a 4.0. So when papers are handed back with a 3 written on the top?! Yesterday we got back our first essay and I got what was basically equivilant to a 79%.

Which is considered good. Which is hard for me to deal with. Gahhh!

On the better side of it I have some pretty good classes. People Assisting the Community (PAC), is a favorite because it's really helping me get set up for college as well as do interesting things. Currently we're designing a 'living funeral' to go along with a book we're reading.

Child services- My focus program- is another favorite. I mean come on. Who doesn't love working with 4 and 5 year olds for two hours every other day? :]

And of course. BioChemistry. :] Call me crazy but it's a love. We just finished inorganic and are back on to organic, which I understand so well. Currently we're naming conbustion alkane reactions. Sound like fun??

All in all I'm a little stressed. Extremely busy. Hoping to post more when I get a chance?? Homecoming was last weekend and this weekend I'll be hitting the football game tomorrow and working at an auction on Saturday.

However no school tomorrow. I love 3 day weekends.

1 comment:

The Coys said...

Power through! You are doing so well. Don't burn yourself out and pace yourself if possible. You still have this year and next for HS and then college is right around the corner! Sounds like you're managing to put some fun in there with soccer and Homecoming though. Thinking of you...