Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Boo.

I'm taking a break from all this boring school work! I have one more assignment but I really just have no motivation to finish it. Ha!

Photobucket

There's the first of four pages of my essay which is thankfully finished!

Sooo. Since it's my break I decided to do a back to school post! Yay! Today was Freshman Orientation day. We welcomed them wearing colorful 'Hello my name is...' t-shirts and then split off into groups with themes. My group's theme was.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wizardsss! I'm fairly sure those hats we wore provoked at least a few laughs from our quiet group of kiddos.

However tomorrow is my first official day of school. While I was always a child that loved school, once I started coming home with assignments that involved more than writing one page or connecting the dots my love faded. I still do enjoy it- especially the social aspect. And at the end of the year, I feel accomplished for what I achieved. However, the school year for me seems to be full of constant stress, procrastination, and lots of days spent miserably sick at school because I have classes I'm unable to miss.

So tomorrow I begin day one of my most rigorous year of highschool. I'm entering myself into a year of one AP class and 3 honors courses. But school supplies wise my mommy has prepared me well!

Photobucket

Okay. You can laugh a bit. I can't help it; i'm a child at heart! I love pulling out my cars notebook on the first day of school and walking into the classroom with a Go Diego Go backpack on. They're conversation starters! So as I head off to school tomorrow wearing an elementary school kids backpack on my back, remember something. Sometimes to get through all the stress of life you've got to be able to laugh a little. So add a funny keychain to your key ring! Don't be afraid to have a little fun!

No comments: