Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yeehaw!

My aunt and uncle hosted a wonderful 'Hoe Down' party in celebration of their 20th wedding anniversary. I have to admit-- me and the girls had quite a time starting up the line dancing!

Photobucket

I was also able to meet many cousins, second cousins, great aunts, uncles, etc. that I had never met before which was awesome! Though I'm fairly sure I missed out on like a family gene. I mean seriously- my hair is died blonde right now.. but amidst all these blondies I sure look like I have dark hair again!

Photobucket

Overall it was great getting to see so many family members and just spend hours dancing to a live band with everyone from my papa to my cousins! I can't wait for the next time we're able to get together again. :]

Photobucket

I'd blog more but I'm off to clean more house before our house warming tomorrow! Woop de doo!

No comments: